- This event has passed.
February – 2020-2021 Texas Bullying & Cyberbullying – Elementary Counselor Presentation Training
February 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
**Update 2/16 – Training cancelled due to weather related power/WiFi outages. We invite you to register for our next training session scheduled for March 24th.
Elementary school counselors will receive FREE training, and be empowered, to present our social and emotional (SEL) Bullying & Cyberbullying interactive presentations to their students.
Purpose of this training – To help more schools and allow more students across our state to hear this message by training & empowering school counselors to share our presentations on Texas Bullying & Cyberbullying with their students.
Length of training – 45-60 minutes
What is covered in this FREE training?
- You will view slide decks and hear the scripts as intended for each presentation (K-1, 2-3, 4-5)
- You will have a chance to ask questions of DLF staff.
What materials will be provided to me after the training?
- Summary and Objectives included for each grade level
- Kinder-5th grade presentation slide decks & scripts
- Stickers, posters, and wristbands sent to your school
- This training will equip you to present the materials immediately to your students!
New Health TEKS transition:
- Upon transition to new Health TEKS (coming soon) you will be equipped to introduce and teach topics that must be covered across grade levels such as: bullying, cyberbullying, and the role of the bystander.
Register today! Link Below!