David’s Legacy Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to eliminating cyber and other bullying, of children and teens, through education, legislation, and legal action. We encourage digital empathy and self-care and celebrate students who promote kindness and inclusion. Our mission Includes:
- Protecting children and teens from all types of bullying
- Educating communities about the harmful effects of cyber abuse
- Advocating for families in crisis, facilitating legal assistance through pro bono lawyers
- Celebrating student-driven anti-bullying and kindness initiatives
- Empowering young people to practice digital empathy and self-care
We achieve this by focusing our efforts in three main areas – education, legislation, and legal action. These pillars drive our mission to end cyberbullying.