As we approach the last days of November, it is important to take time away from our busy lives to relax and recharge. This year has been different to what we know to be “normal”, and it is essential to count our blessings in the face of difficult times and spread as much joy and kindness as possible.
Here are some things you can do to share the love:
- Call/text friends and family often and let them know you’re thinking about them.
- Spend time with the ones you love – meet at a park or schedule a Zoom call.
- Tell a teacher how much you appreciate them.
- Throw a virtual watch-party of your favorite movie with friends.
- Wave or say hello to others. It goes a long way.