- This event has passed.
May – 2020-2021 Texas Bullying & Cyberbullying – Elementary Counselor Presentation Training
May 19, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
Elementary school counselors will receive FREE training, and be empowered, to present our social and emotional (SEL) Bullying & Cyberbullying interactive presentations to their students.
Purpose of this training – To help more schools and allow more students across our state to hear this message by training & empowering school counselors to share our presentations on Texas Bullying & Cyberbullying with their students.
Length of training – 45-60 minutes
What is covered in this FREE training?
- You will view slide decks and hear the scripts as intended for each presentation (K-1, 2-3, 4-5)
- You will have a chance to ask questions of DLF staff.
What materials will be provided to me after the training?
- Summary and Objectives included for each grade level
- Kinder-5th grade presentation slide decks & scripts
- Stickers, posters, and wristbands sent to your school
- This training will equip you to present the materials immediately to your students!
New Health TEKS transition:
- Upon transition to new Health TEKS (coming soon) you will be equipped to introduce and teach topics that must be covered across grade levels such as: bullying, cyberbullying, and the role of the bystander.
Register today! Link Below!